You can register to attend one or more seminars..free. You can register to visit the expo…free. You can spend an hour or the whole two days. All free.
To read through the complete program of 40 seminars…here
To jump straight ahead to the online registration form…here
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
1. Each seminar is 30 minutes plus question time
2. There are two, and sometimes three, concurrent seminars each hour
3. Each seminar is presented once during the Expo so that we have as much time as possible to get lots of different topics into the program
4. When you register online you are asked to provide your contact details and then to tick to select which individual sessions you want to attend (if any – you have the option just to register to visit the event).
5. The registration form provides the option to register more than one person at a time – for the same or different seminars.
6. Once you have registered and provided an email address, you will receive an automatic email to confirm that we have received your registration.
7. All seminars are held within the Expo Space – just enter the Expo from the lower ground floor at Mingara Recreation Club. We will direct you through the Expo to the appropriate seminar room for your session(s)
8 Our seminar rooms are of different sizes (and therefore different capacity) and we take registrations online right up to the Expo. So, we decide only a couple of hours before each seminar which seminar room it will be held in, based on the number of registered delegates. We have staff available at all times at Expo Reception and at each of the seminar rooms to let you know which seminar is in which room. We also make a lot of PA announcements throughout the Expo to let you know that seminars are starting and which room they are in.
If you have any questions, please just call us on 1300 55 32 35 or email [email protected]
See you at the Expo!